To effectively provide for the Spiritual and Social Needs of the Orthodox Community of Edmonton as defined by:
- Observing the Truths proclaimed by the Nicene Creed.
- Providing Holy Sacraments to its Members and Community.
- Offering Teachings to strengthen Members Beliefs.
- Providing Social Opportunities for Fellowship and Enjoyment.
- Providing Spiritual and Personal Counselling.
Church Services Sundays and Holidays
Matins: 9:00 AM (October through June)
Divine Liturgy: 10:00 AM (October through June)
Divine Liturgy: 9:30 AM (July, August and September)
For booking of all religious ceremonies, i.e.: weddings, funerals, prayer services, please contact:
Right Rev. Fr. Stephan Semotiuk
Ukrainian Museum of Canada – Alberta Branch
Museum Website: umcalberta.org