To effectively provide for the Spiritual and Social Needs of the Orthodox Community of Edmonton as defined by:
- Observing the Truths proclaimed by the Nicene Creed.
- Providing Holy Sacraments to its Members and Community.
- Offering Teachings to strengthen Members Beliefs.
- Providing Social Opportunities for Fellowship and Enjoyment.
- Providing Spiritual and Personal Counseling.
Church Services Sundays and Holidays
Matins: 9:00 AM (September through June)
Divine Liturgy: 10:00 AM (September through June)
Divine Liturgy 9:30 AM (July and August only)
English Services at 11:00 AM on the following dates:
- January 8, 2017
- February 12, 2017
- March 12, 2017
- April: NO ENGLISH SERVICE
- May 14, 2017
- June 11, 2017
- July 9, 2017
- August 13, 2017
- September 10, 2017
- October 8, 2017
- November 12, 2017
- December 10, 2017
For booking of all religious ceremonies, i.e.: weddings, funerals, prayer services, please contact Rev. Stephan Semotiuk (email@example.com) at 780.421.0289.