To effectively provide for the Spiritual and Social Needs of the Orthodox Community of Edmonton as defined by:
- Observing the Truths proclaimed by the Nicene Creed.
- Providing Holy Sacraments to its Members and Community.
- Offering Teachings to strengthen Members Beliefs.
- Providing Social Opportunities for Fellowship and Enjoyment.
- Providing Spiritual and Personal Counseling.
Church Services Sundays and Holidays
Matins: 9:00 AM (September through June)
Divine Liturgy: 10:00 AM (September through June)
Divine Liturgy 9:30 AM (July and August only)
English Services at 11:00 AM on the following dates:
- January 10, 2016
- February 14, 2016
- March 13, 2016
- April 10, 2016
- May: NO ENGLISH SERVICE
- June 12, 2016
- July 10, 2016
- August 14, 2016
- September 11, 2016
- October 9, 2016
- November 13, 2016
- December 11, 2016
For booking of all religious ceremonies, i.e.: weddings, funerals, prayer services, please contact Rev. Stephan Semotiuk (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 780.421.0289.