Below is a link to our catering menu including charges for bar, rentals for linens, and miscellaneous items. Outside catering can be used in the Solarium and the Seminar Room (please see more under ‘More Information’ at the bottom of this page.)
St. John’s Cultural Centre Menu (PDF) (eff. Nov. 1, 2017)
- Outside food for private functions may be brought into the following venues:
- Seminar Room
- Clients bringing in their own food are also responsible for their own dishes, cutlery, cooking equipment, linens and clean-up.
- No outside caterers or patrons will be allowed access to the commercial kitchen.
- Minimum charge is the number of guests confirmed in advance, or the number of guests in attendance, whichever is greater.
- Menu prices subject to change with 60 days notice to event.