ST. JOHN’S CULTURAL CENTRE
St. John’s Cultural Centre was developed and opened for use in 1965. A number of additions and renovations have enhanced the original facility, the latest being the Solarium, which was completed in 2001. The facility was established primarily to accommodate the needs of the congregation, various Ukrainian associations and the community at large.
As a parish, we are a non-profit charitable organization, committed to serving the needs of our parishioners and the community.
Our aim is to provide quality service to all clients utilizing our facilities for such events as weddings, banquets, socials, memorial dinners, seminars, workshops, conferences and meetings. Our commitment is to provide you with service that is priced fairly and reasonably. Our staff and volunteers are here to ensure that the details of your event are successfully fulfilled. A pleasant and relaxed atmosphere is our goal.
Thank you for choosing our facility to host your special event. You may find information on our Pyrohy Suppers, Menu, and Rentals under the drop down menu for Cultural Centre.
- Outside food for private functions may be brought into the following venues:
- Clients bringing in their own food are also responsible for their own dishes, cutlery, cooking equipment, linens and clean-up.
- No outside caterers will be allowed into the above venues.
- Minimum charge is the number of guests confirmed in advance, or the number of guests in attendance, whichever is greater.
- Menu prices subject to change with 60 days notice to event.